1. In all of the Russian cities you can easily find ATMs.
ATMs accept credit and debit cards such as Visa Master card, etc. You can pay in most of the restaurants and hotels. Also in all major cities there are banks that offer money exchange services. The currency in Russian is Rubles.
2. PACKAGING LIST MUST HAVE:
- Personal first aid kit (medications)
- Camera and charged batteries
- a small thermos and a thermocup
- Hygienic lipstick
- Wet wipes
- Comfortable walking boots and sandals
- Waterproof jacket
- Swimsuit, cap or hat (in summer)
- A set of thermal underwear, several pairs of wool socks, a hat, mittens, scarves, warm sweaters, (in winter)
3. VISA SUPPORT
- Our company provides an invitation letter and a tour confirmation letter for free when booking from 3 or more day tour. When booking a one-day tour, we can arrange these documents as an extra service (1000 rub. or $17).